Sexual abuse, falsification of business documents among the arrests
New York State Police announced the following recent arrests in Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties:
• Michael A. Sharick, 44, of Weedsport, Cayuga County, was charged in Winfield on July 21 with one count of petty larceny.
• Cade C. Sanborn, 25, of Camden, was charged on July 21 in Florence with impaired driving.
• Jason D. Sullivan, 38, of Herkimer, was charged July 20 in Herkimer with possession of a sexual performance by a child.
• Cayla M. Tennant, 31, of Rome, was charged June 28 in Rome with drunk driving.
• A 16-year-old Oriskany Falls youth was charged on July 18 in Augusta with endangering the welfare of a child.
• John R. Simmons, 44, of Beacon, Dutchess County, was charged in New Hartford on July 19 with first degree forgery of business documents and second degree contempt.
• Robert G. Becker, 19, of Mohawk, was charged in German Flatts on July 17 with sexual misconduct and endangering the welfare of a child.
• David A. Talerico, 48, of Boonville, was charged in Boonville on July 16 with third degree mischief.
• Joel K. Lasher, 49, of Ilion, was charged July 16 in Sylvan Beach with second degree harassment and fourth degree mischief.
• Aleksander D. Szymaniak, 34, of Erieville, was charged in Cazenovia on July 16 with impaired driving and driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08% or more.
• Richard D. Sheridan, 91, of Cazenovia, was charged in Nelson on July 16 with impaired driving, driving with a blood alcohol level of 0.08% or more and speeding.